Stephen J. Dann
~ ITPA ~
UK Tax Advisor

Your present accountant.

Click here for Other Pages on this Website

If you are already represented by an accountant/advisor and you wish to engage my services there are two methods which you can consider.

I can advise on taxation issues with your present accountant's knowledge.
Such advice would be given direct to you

but with copies of letters sent to your accountant in order that he may have complete
knowledge of your affairs.

Alternatively if you wish to engage my services in place of your present accountant/advisor then you would need to inform him of your decision and I would apply to him for clearance to act on your behalf. This is ordinarily a straightforward procedure and is designed simply to ensure you are changing advisors for
bona fide reasons.

Stephen Dann tax home page

Index to Other Pages on this Website